Advances in Economics and Econometrics: Theory and Applications: Seventh World Congress: Volume 1 (Econometric Society Monographs)
Cambridge University Press, 2/20/1997
EAN 9780521589833, ISBN10: 0521589835
Paperback, 344 pages, 22.9 x 15.2 x 2 cm
This book is the first volume of three containing papers presented at the Seventh World Congress of the Econometric Society. The papers summarize and interpret key recent developments and discuss current and future directions in a wide range of topics in economics and econometrics. They cover both theory and applications. Authored by leading specialists in their fields, these volumes provide a unique survey of progress in the discipline.
1. Trade and wages Paul Krugman
2. Politics and trade policy Elhanan Helpman
3. Economic analysis of political institutions
an introduction Roger Myerson
4. Game theoretic models of market structure John Sutton
5. Rationality and knowledge in game theory Eddie Dekel and Faruk Gul
6. Experiments and the economics of individual decision making under risk and uncertainty John D. Hey
7. Theory and experiment in the analysis of strategic interaction Vincent Crawford
8. Evolutionary game theory in economics Michihiro Kandori
9. Learning from learning in economics Ramon Marimon.