International Law Reports
Cambridge University Press, 10/3/2019
EAN 9781108496513, ISBN10: 1108496512
Hardcover, 700 pages, 22.5 x 15.7 x 4.5 cm
Decisions of international courts and arbitrators, as well as judgments of national courts, are fundamental elements of modern public international law. The International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of such decisions. It is therefore an absolutely essential work of reference. Volume 183 is devoted to the 2018 judgment of Court of Justice of the European Union on whether the United Kingdom can unilaterally revoke the notification of its intention to withdraw from the European Union Treaties, together with the judgment of the Inner House of the Scottish Court of Session that had referred that question to the Court (Wightman v. Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union), the landmark judgment of the African Court on Human and Peoples' Rights concerning the rights of the Ogiek people (African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights v. Kenya) and the judgment of the English Court of Appeal concerning the scope of the United Kingdom's duty to investigate allegations of wrongdoing by British forces in Iraq (Al-Saadoon v. Secretary of State for Defence).
1. African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights v. Republic of Kenya
2. Wightman and Others v. Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
3. Wightman and Others v. Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
4. Santo Domingo Massacre v. Colombia
5. Secretary, Department of Family and Community Services v. Padwa
6. Tech Mahindra Ltd v. Commissioner of Taxation
7. Commissioner of Taxation v. Jayasinghe
8. Sanum Investments Ltd v. Government of the Lao People's Democratic Republic
9. R (Sandiford) v. Foreign Secretary
10. Al-Saadoon and Others v. Secretary of State for Defence and Rahmatullah v. Secretary of State for Defence.